Call the office nearest you to schedule an appointment. Allow about 1 hour for the first consultation visit. If testing is done on the same visit, this will take an additional hour. At this time, new patient appointments may only be scheduled at our Framingham or Northboro locations. Follow up appointments can be scheduled at our Waltham location.
Appointments may be cancelled with at least 48 hours notice. Appointments cancelled less than 48 hours from the time of your appointment will incur a $15 fee.
BEFORE THE CONSULTATION WITH THE ALLERGIST:
Please come prepared with the following information to make the visit time-efficient and most useful.
1. List of all the medications (including over the counter or non-prescription medications) that you take.
2. If possible, stop the allergy medications that are taken in the form of pills or liquid preparations to allow for possible testing. Ideally, oral allergy medications should be held for 5 days or at least for 3 days.
3. You may continue nasal spray and inhalers.
4. DO NOT STOP medications that are taken for other medical conditions such as heart medicines etc. If you have any questions, please call our office.
5. Bring a copy of any previous laboratory test reports or any medical records, if available. They can be faxed to our office as well 508-628-5410.